it’s like two sides of the internets.
why start the interactive comic with the Beta kids’ side of story?
well, the reason is quite simple once you start thinking about it.
* Alpha kids live in rather bizarre conditions, especially given Dirk and Roxy’s situation with the Condesce. much is caused by both Lord English and her influence. all of that would have to be explained - thus making the Weird Plot Shit so much more weirder and complex.
* Alternian trolls, being a part of an alien civilization, require a lot of mental effort for the reader to grasp all of their peculiarities, apart from all the Cruxtruders, Kernelsprites and stuff.
* Beforan trolls would fall under the same conditions. even despite their peaceful environment, there would still be a lot of things to be explained. we’re talking about an alien race here, after all. and we can only imagine what kinds of relationship shenanigans transpired in their story.
as a conclusion, we can safely assume that the Beta kids are the best point to start.
* they live in conditions so very much the same as ours. mostly.
* the reader is introduced to all the game mechanics just as the kids themselves are.
* the flow of the story gives the readers enough time to sort out all the bits of information.
* the readers learn about the Trollian race bit by bit. by the time the Trolls are introduced, the reader is already familiar with them. which in turn makes it easier to further dive into Trollian culture.
overall, the Weird Plot Shit still has its sweet catch.
I knew I felt that itch when suddenly…
I knew something was on.
part of Secret Santa finished, tablet still not working.
sketches with a chance of sonicizations are to be expected.
vantascest request ~
karkat x kankri
I have always received the request is completed late. = _=;;
wow, Cro, huh? that is somewhat unexpected. I really wonder how we’d get along~ don’t think I’d manage to snatch him away from Kankri, though~ :’D
thank you, kind Anon~ :>
exactly so! :D given the “no” particle, R2 is supposed to be pronounced the Japanese way - which would basically translate to “kyou’s arts”. you are very sharp~!
Imagine your icon becoming a magical girl for love and justice.
After finishing my first year at Ringling, I decided it would be a good time to start taking commissions. So here it goes~
Some ground rules
- I will only accept payment through paypal
- As soon as I get your payment, I will begin working on your piece and have it done as soon as possible. I should have it done within a week. (I will discuss it with you if I feel it will end up taking me longer)
- I do accept nsfw requests.
- I will draw for any fandom, any ship
If you have anymore questions, my ask box is always open. :3
I’m going on Christmas break starting Sunday! As such, I have a lot of time to concentrate on art~
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
they really do mean everyone